Golf Tournament fundraiser benefiting the New Nodaway Humane Society
Saturday, April 10th
What: 4-person scramble
When: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. shotgun starts (***1 p.m. full)
Awards to follow
Where: Maryville Country Club
NOTE the 1 p.m. time slot is full, 9 a.m. tee times still available
Please register by April 4th.
*Single/pairs of golfers accepted. We will work to match up teams ahead of time or day of event.
**Rain date will be selected.
Please fill and submit entry form and follow up with payment at the New Nodaway Humane Society, 829 South Depot Street, Maryville, MO 64468.
Cash, check or credit card accepted at NNHS.
- Price: $50 per person or $200 per team
- Entry includes: Green fees, cart, goodie bag, hole prizes, flighted prizes
- Mulligans available for purchase: 1 per person per 9 holes: $5 each
- Drinks and food available for purchase from MCC
- Sponsorship opportunities available
- More to come! (Want to help us raise more funds? consider donating items as prizes, more info below)
- All are welcome! No need to be a MCC member
Format and rules
- 4-person scramble, Shotgun start
- Play the ball up, 2-putt max on green, double bogey max per hole
- Tee boxes:
- Men: White front 9 (Blue back 9)
- Men 65+: Red front 9 (White back 9)
- Women: Red front and back
- Would you like to help us generate funds? Sponsor opportunities:
- Eagle sponsor – $500 (recognized as eagle sponsor with Large logo on the sign at check in + team + hole sign)
- Birdie Sponsor – $300 (named as birdie sponsor with small logo on the sign at check in + team + hole sign)
- Hole Sponsor – $100 (hole sign)
- Do you have a business you want to promote? Donate branded items like hats, pens, mugs or gift cards for us to use as flight and hole prizes, anything goes!
- Donations can be tax deductible